S

Pages

.

.

drugs, hotness and paper towels.

As most of you know, my temporary Castle is in the hood of this small little town.. That's right folks.. I got me some gangsters here..  I am in slumtown USA.. and.. I'm finding out.. I just don't fit in with today's cool kids.. and here is why..

One of my neighbors invited me over to snort some Coke..  I'm all in for that shit.. I assumed we were gonna break open a case of Cola and laugh until we giggle snorted coke out our nose...THAT IS NOT WHAT.. SNORT COKE MEANS PEOPLE!!

In my day,, WHO'S LINE IS IT ANYWAY.. was a funny show on TV that if you were totally bored, you could watch...  WHO'S LINE IS IT ANYWAY?  Will get you killed in this neighborhood if you answer it wrong.  Seems that shit is expensive and if you take a line that is not yours.. They will stick a bitch...

I misunderstood when they said I'LL GET ALL UP IN YOUR GRILL.. I thought they were about to go BBQ me a steak.. I was getting the munchies so I yelled..OH YEA,, BRING IT BITCH.... nope.. wrong answer... they did..

Then they asked me if I was interested in running half a football field.. I'm old, but I'm in shape,, so I said..HELL YES...  I did not know that HALF A FOOTBALL FIELD meant..50 rocks of crack...I am not in that good of shape fuckers!!


Being one that loves to do Christmas shopping year around, when they asked if I was ready to HOOK UP THE REINDEER,, I thought we were going to do the ole Santa cop thing and deliver packages to the needy.. um.. no.. just for your information.... it meant..TO INHALE COCAINE.. crap...

When they asked me if I wanted a sandwich.. I had no idea that was two layers of Cocaine with a layer of heroin in the middle.. THAT WILL FUCK YOU UP...

So,,, now that I've been educated about all the modern lingo.. I'm pretty sure I'm..

UP AGAINST A STEM!

GOOGLE IT BITCHES.. IT AIN'T GOOD!
NOW.. DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHO'S THE
Cabbage head who's all Chalked up  and being the Carpet patrol?
--------------------------------------------------------
and on another subject. I ooze hotness even in my old age!


While I could sit here and pretend I don't know, it would be a lie.  I do know.  I do understand.  I really do.

I understand about collecting online stalkers.  I'm just that fucking hot.  Often my hotness drips from the screen of a man's computer until he can not handle it anymore. 


   That is how stalkers are built.  I'm sad that it happens, but I really can't change my hotness.  No matter how many birthdays I have, the hotness stays.  I know, strange right?  Can't help it, I'm a freak of nature.
The fact that I run a Royal Whore House, only seems to make my hotness even hotter.  It's been freaking years since I worked the streets, but still, the idea that I might, draws the online stalkers.  You know who you are.  The one armed men out there that now have their one good arm in a sling because of my hotness.  I'm so sorry.  I tried to tone down my hotness, but, well, I hang with hot bitches and it just ain't gonna happen.

I know I know, I'm a granny.. but the hotness that is me, just hangs around.

So, please, if you must stalk me, please do it from a distance.  We were shocked to see how much sperm had been shot at the Old site, when we starting taking it apart and renovating it for the ladies.  Please Please, it's ok to Jack off to my hotness, but please.. remember this...

Paper towels are normally on sale!

That is how this new site rolls.  There is a really cool little X up there that you can click to leave if you can't handle my hotness, or , you are out of paper towels..




myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

4 comments:

  1. Uh...I guess you educated me on those terms as well. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to do a lot of research after last weeks party.. just to figure out what the hell happened.

      Delete
  2. The hell? I thought I was hip, cool, the shit even,...apparently not. Hook up the reindeer? Who knew?

    The the image of one armed people jacking off? Not that there is anything wrong with one armed people, I don't care to see the aftermath of anyones jacking off session.

    I think all the paint from the renovation is getting to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol it is a little fumy here in the lower levels of the kingdom. However.. we did hire some toddlers to chew the lead paint off the next level. so it won't take us quite as long to get that floor up and going.

      Who knew our old prison was going to be such a pain in the ass to turn into a beauty shop..

      Delete

I have more personalities than you have bras. Deal with it. Do your best to keep up. Feel free to leave a comment, chocolate or gin, your choice! Oh, if you stopped by wearing your asshole pants... I have no problem with nasty bullshit. I'll dish it back to you so fast you'll choke on it.. so go ahead... make my day!