S

Pages

.

.

7 out of 10 Women Say....

I recently did a little survey about husbands.. and I'm telling you here is what I discovered.

Years ago, I got HUSBAND IN A JAR... which we all know pissed me off for a very long time.. Not that he's in the damn jar, just how and when he got there.

It's a real shock to your system to one day be walking into one of the finest dining establishments with a six foot cowboy on your arm then go to driving through McDonalds with a fucking red jar strapped in a car seat!  You WILL be pissed off for a long time over that shit.

Anyway, once the initial shock wore off, it became an acceptable lifestyle for me.  I have no problem strapping the red jar in the car seat and going out to lunch.  Hell, I've walked in to pretty classy places, set him across the table from me and ordered him a rare steak.  That will turn some heads.. and get you asked to please leave and don't come back.

You know me.. I was all "WE HAD A FUN FILLED 20 YEARS, WE'VE FALLEN OUT OF BETTER PLACES THAN THIS DUMP!".

Anyway,  back to my survey.  Bitches use to be all  "You are not being very respectful to your husband by toting him around in a fucking red jar.".  I'm all "bite me bitches, you'll discover I'm right and it's the only way to fly".

Fast forward 6 years.

Vet says "wish I had followed in your footsteps.. beats fucking divorce all to hell"
Dame says "wish I had followed your suggestion.  Custody battles are a fucking mess"
Fargo says "wish I had done that, fucker couldn't steal her money"
Dutch says " If I had listened to you I would not be a damn foot nurse now"
PWT says "it's not too late for me to follow you"
Not an E'ffing Mommy says "Wish we had stayed in touch, I could have used your help"
Jeannie in a Bottle says "How come I didn't know you back then, can you imagine the money I would have saved"

that is Seven out of Ten

OTHER THREE ARE COKED UP WHORES.. 

So, never poo poo the idea of Husband in a Jar.  They are easy keepers, cheap dates, and they never argue.  If they do, you shove them in a closet for a time out.  Tell them to think  about what they've said.. and leave them there until they see shit your way.. 

Have a great day..
The Queen.. 


myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

6 comments:

  1. LOL. Plus I could have gotten social security benefits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wish there was a like button for that statement. I'm off to find a like button for this dump.. brb

      The Queen

      Delete
  2. Dammit! I missed those SS benefits by one year! Even in death his ass is a PIA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, day late dollar short.. ain't that how the shit rolls with us!!!

      Delete
  3. I've got a jar, fucker refuses to get into the damn thing. Just kidding...or not....feet squick me out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, you were always the hooker that wouldn't play with the foot fetish john.. you were like.. riding crop.. cool with that.. suitcase full of toys.. pay and we'll play... PUT YOUR FUCKING FEET BACK IN YOUR SHOES BEFORE I SHOOT YOUR ASS... yea. you a foot nurse makes me laugh out loud for real.

      Delete

I have more personalities than you have bras. Deal with it. Do your best to keep up. Feel free to leave a comment, chocolate or gin, your choice! Oh, if you stopped by wearing your asshole pants... I have no problem with nasty bullshit. I'll dish it back to you so fast you'll choke on it.. so go ahead... make my day!