S

Pages

.

.
Walk a mile in my shoes.
 If you do, I will kick your ass!  It will prove you have been in my shoe closet!
 
 Don't judge a book by it's cover!
What the F dumbass?  What you don't have a kindle?  Don't even know what the cover looks like!
 
People who live in glass houses should not throw stones!
 WTF?  Glass house?  People who live in glass houses are too stupid to live!
 
Early to bed, early to rise, makes a person healthy and wise!
 Yea, but who's going to know?  You're too fucking boring to talk to!
 
A penny earned is a penny saved?
I don't know what world you live in, but I want to be there.  A penny won't even buy batteries in my kingdom!
 
 
 
   


 
TAKE ME HOME! The Queen signing off

Sound off Bitches

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Dude,SPOUT SOME SHIT!

I have more personalities than you have bras. Deal with it. Do your best to keep up. Feel free to leave a comment, chocolate or gin, your choice! Oh, if you stopped by wearing your asshole pants... I have no problem with nasty bullshit. I'll dish it back to you so fast you'll choke on it.. so go ahead... make my day!