S

Pages

.

.

A few little hints from an old woman,, who once lived in a shoe!

OK peeps.. here's the deal.. Enough is a freaking nuff..
pile one more thing on my plate and I will puke on your new shoes.
I don't give a rats ass how much they cost, how far you traveled to buy them or who you blew to get them.. 
I will puke on them..
 
Here is a list of things that totally annoy me.. just in case you want to know.
If I have known you 186 days, and you have,, bitched, complained, whined, been sick, hated your job, felt unloved, felt unmotivated, felt stepped on, felt over looked..
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.
 
If you spend your entire waking hours, trying to figure out what you can
whine about, bitch about, fret about, be upset about, or use to make others feel bad about
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK
 
If you have nothing nice to say about anyone or anything that is a part of your life..
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK
 
If for some stinking reason you have decided that you want to spend the rest of your life being
sick, tired, mad, sad, lazy, fat, skinny, stressed, in turmoil, in crisis, in drama, in over your head..
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK
 
Get the picture,,
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK
 
get over it, get on with it, drink it, spank it, piss on it, pitch it, save it, hoard it, kill it, love it, hate it, play with it, put it in a box, store it, sell it, break it, fix it, 
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK
 
LIFE IS HERE, RIGHT NOW.. WHAT YOU WERE HANDED.. IF YOU WANT MORE CARDS.. ASK FOR THEM.. IF YOU DON'T LIKE YOUR HAND,, BLUFF,, FOLD.. OR WALK AWAY..
 
but please,, get the hell out of my face..
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!
 
 
END OF RANT..
 
 
TAKE ME HOME! The Queen signing off

Sound off Bitches

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

1 comment:

I have more personalities than you have bras. Deal with it. Do your best to keep up. Feel free to leave a comment, chocolate or gin, your choice! Oh, if you stopped by wearing your asshole pants... I have no problem with nasty bullshit. I'll dish it back to you so fast you'll choke on it.. so go ahead... make my day!