S

Pages

.

.

For All That is Good and Holy!

As old people we have dedicated our lives to the lives of our children. When they were hurt or sick we did everything that we could to make them feel better. I remember the Princess had a terrible time taking meds, so the Pharmacy would make sure we got bubble gum flavored this and grape flavored that... anything to make my poor baby take her meds and feel better.


Those kids have now grown up and are ruling the world... and WTF?


Where is the great tasting bubble gum flavored meds for the NOW .. older people?


Have you kids forgotten the many hours your parents sat with you when you were sick?



Have you forgot when they stood toe to toe with the Pharmacists and screamed.."NO I WILL NOT ACCEPT YOUR EXCUSES... GIVE MY CHILD A MEDICINE THAT TASTES GOOD, SO SHE WILL TAKE IT, SO SHE WILL GET BETTER!"....?



So why the hell when this starts...
FOLLOWED BY THIS
BECAUSE OF THIS
DO I HAVE TO TAKE THISWHICH MAKES ME DO THIS



WHEN IT COULD TASTE LIKE THIS
AND BE BROUGHT TO ME LIKE THIS
AND MAKE ME FEEL LIKE THIS!
WHERE IS MY REWARD FOR ALL THAT BUBBLE GUM FLAVORED, MAKE YOUR TUMMY FEEL ALL BETTER, MEDICINE I GOT FOR YOU?

1 comment:

I have more personalities than you have bras. Deal with it. Do your best to keep up. Feel free to leave a comment, chocolate or gin, your choice! Oh, if you stopped by wearing your asshole pants... I have no problem with nasty bullshit. I'll dish it back to you so fast you'll choke on it.. so go ahead... make my day!